These points are assigned based on a particular recipient’s activity.
Their purpose is to show you how engaged that particular recipient is.
For example, an email/contact gets a certain number of points assigned, if they open your email, click on the link, or take action.
The more points a recipient has, the more engaged and interested they are. In other words, the more points a recipient has, the more likely that they are a good lead. Leads with the highest scores are most likely to convert.
Point system based on opens/ clicks:
- When a recipient opens your email, they’re rewarded with 3 points.
- Every subsequent open brings them 1 point.
- A recipient who clicks on your link gets 5 points.
- Every subsequent click on the link brings them another 3 points
Point system based on replies:
- When a recipient replies with an engaging reply type- 10 points
- When the reply is marked as not interested - 5 points
- When the recipient unsubscribes- 0 points
- When the emails bounce- 0 points
- When you receive an autoresponse - 0 points
- When the reply is out of office - 0 points
The points can be viewed from header section of the "contacts" or by clicking on an individual recipient (contact) in a particular campaign.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.