From time to time you just have to remove contacts from a campaign manually.
Common use cases are:
- The same prospect replied back to your campaign using a different email, so you have to manually remove them from receiving additional follow-ups;
- A prospect replied back using a social network;
- A prospect is not a fit anymore, etc...
We get it!
And there is a quick and easy solution. Follow these steps, and read this article if you want to know more about contact statuses:
- Log into your Autoklose
- Go to your Campaigns tab
- Select a particular campaign from which you want to remove a prospect (the status/state of the campaign doesn't matter / if it's active or paused or draft)
- Click on the Recipients tab and select the contact you want to remove as shown in the screenshot below:
- You can do this by removing them completely from your campaign (please note that the recipients will be visible in your campaign for statistical purposes but they will have removed status), or if you are running a multi-channel campaign you can change the recipients' status as well. Any status that is not active will stop the sequence from further sending for those recipients.
What if you do not know, which campaign they belong to?
Then do this:
- Go to your Autoklose contacts
- Search by name or email whatever is available to you
- Click on the person to see which campaigns they belong to
- And either put them to a do not email list or click on the campaign name and follow the process mentioned above.
If you wish to know more about the removal process read this article.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to initiate a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, do not forget to join our 12k + strong community on LinkedIn.