To set your finished campaign in motion again, add a new contact(s) and/ or follow up(s).
- Click on the Campaigns tab.
- Choose the campaign you want to restart from the list.
- Click on the Edit button.
If you want to add recipient(s):
- Click on the Edit button from the "Recipients" tab on the Campaign Overview screen.
- Click on the Existing contacts, Upload .csv, Add new contact, or Data unlimited button to choose the source from which you want to add a contact(s).
- Click on the Update button at the bottom of the "Choose Recipients" screen.
- Go to Contacts section
- Select the contacts you want to add to your campaign using filters
3. Click on the Add to campaign button and choose the campaign from the drop down menu and click on Add to campaign button.
You’ll notice that now your campaign is in progress.
The initial mail and follow-ups will be sent only to the new contact(s) in this campaign, as Autoklose prevents duplication.
If you want to add follow-up(s):
- Click on the Edit button next to the Follow-up 1 tab in the E-mail Sequence section on the Campaign Overview screen.
- Click on the Add Follow-up button on the left.
- Fill all the necessary fields and schedule when you want the new follow-up(s) to be sent.
- Click on the Update Sequence button, and your campaign will be in progress again.
Follow-ups will be sent to the the whole recipients list except to those who replied or unsubscribed/ bounced emails.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.