First of all, we are extremely sorry to hear that you can't connect your email and we can't wait to help you out!
If you have already checked our articles on how to connect your email, and one of these three articles depending on which email account you use:
- Connect to Google Account if your email is hosted by Gmail or Google Apps;
- Connect to Microsoft Office365 if your email is Hotmail or Office365;
- Connect to another email if you are hosting your own email;
- First, you need to check with your IT administrator whether the IMAP/SMTP is enabled. You have to request the IMAP/SMTP settings for your account from your email provider.
- Also, you need to check whether you have two-factor authentication for your account. If you have it please disable it.
If the above mentioned doesn't help, please reach out to our support with your unique instance and someone will get back to you ASAP. For support please use bottom-right chat box, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!