Every company that has been doing marketing for a period of time will have contacts that have unsubscribed or otherwise should not be emailed, ever. Autoklose abides by major email laws like CAN-SPAM and promotes safe email practices. You can upload all of the contacts that should never be emailed here:
Log into Autoklose with your account
Click on Contacts tab
You can add individual contact or upload the CSV file of contacts never to be emailed by Autoklose.
To add an individual contact, click on Add contact(s) button. After you finish adding contact information mark Add contact to 'Do not e-mail' list check-box below.
To add a list of CSV contacts
- Click on the Upload .csv button on the upper right corner
- Select your CSV file and click Open
- Map .csv file page will appear. Mark Add contacts to 'Do not e-mail' check-box
- Click on Confirm and upload button.
Please note that maximum number of contact you can upload (or remove) into Do Not Email list is set to 10000 contacts per upload.
You can easily remove someone from Do Not Email list by using filters in Contacts tab
- Click on Status Filter and choose Do Not Email
- List of all contacts that are in Do Not Email list will appear
- You can select them all or choose particular contact(s) from the list
- Once you select them Remove from Do Not Email list button will appear in upper left corner.
- Confirm that you want to remove them by clicking on Yes, remove from the list button
Autoklose will never, under any circumstances, email contacts on this list.
Apart from the manual upload of contacts to the Do not Email, Autoklose automatically adds campaign recipients that bounced or unsubscribed via reply or a link to this list.
If this feature is to work for bounces and unsubscribe replies, reply tracking MUST be enabled in campaign settings (Step 1). Opting out using the Unsubscribe link works always, even in cases reply tracking is not enabled.
Using the filter on the Contacts page, it is possible to see how contacts ended up on the DNM list. To do so:
Login to Autoklose account
Navigate to Contacts page
Click the "Filter" button on the right side
Under "Status" field choose "Do not Email"
Under "Do not email" field, select "Bounced" or "Unsubscribed".
Contacts on DNM list that are not included in "Bounced" and "Unsubscribed" filters are added to this list manually (one by one or using CSV upload), or via API upload.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.