Every company that has been doing marketing for a period of time will have contacts that have unsubscribed or otherwise should not be emailed, ever. Autoklose abides by major email laws like CAN-SPAM and promotes safe email practices. You can upload all of the contacts that should never be emailed here:
- Log into Autoklose with your account
- Click on Contacts tab
- You can add individual contact or upload the CSV file of contacts never to be emailed by Autoklose.
- To add an individual contact, click on Add contact(s) button. After you finish adding contact information mark Add contact to 'Do not e-mail' list check-box below.
- To add a list of CSV contacts
- Click on the Upload .csv button on the upper right corner
- Select your CSV file and click Open
- Map .csv file page will appear. Mark Add contacts to 'Do not e-mail' check-box
- Click on Confirm and upload button.
- Please note that maximum number of contact you can upload (or remove) into Do Not Email list is set to 10000 contacts per upload.
- You can easily remove someone from Do Not Email list by using filters in Contacts tab
- Click on Status Filter and choose Do Not Email
- List of all contacts that are in Do Not Email list will appear
- You can select them all or choose particular contact(s) from the list
- Once you select them Remove from Do Not Email list button will appear in upper left corner.
- Confirm that you want to remove them by clicking on Yes, remove from the list button
Autoklose will never, under any circumstances, email contacts on this list.