- To prevent spam filters from catching your email, do not use spam trigger words. You can find some of them here.
- When possible, use the unsubscribe option that Autoklose provides and respect your contacts’ decision to unsubscribe.
- If Autoklose machine learning system recognizes that your contact wants to unsubscribe, Autoklose will add that contact to a "Do-not-email List" that you can access from your Autoklose Contacts.
- Keep your email account healthy. Do not try to send more emails than allowed by your email service provider (i.e.: Gmail, GSuite, Outlook…).
- Differentiate emails. Avoid the same content in every email. Personalization is the key to success. Use Autoklose "Custom Fields" and personalize your emails.
- Do not add too many links. 1-3 per email is fine.
- Furthermore, there is an option to change a tracking domain or remove tracking for clicks and opens in a campaign:
Changing a tracking domain
In order to improve your email deliverability when sending above 50 emails per day you need to set up your email domain to track your links. This is typically done by your IT department and should take about 5 minutes to complete. Please send them this article to set it up:
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.