Autoklose automates your emails sending - and sometimes you need to make sure you do not send email to specific contacts. You can add these contacts here:
- Log into Autoklose with your account
- Click on Your Name at the top right and click on Settings
- Click on the Excluded Contacts tab
- You can connect your Salesforce account or upload the CSV file with contacts to exclude.
Please note that this feature is enabled for business accounts only.
If you have a specific list of people that you do not want to email in your campaigns you can upload it here.
- Download the sample CSV file first by clicking on the link
- Modify the file to suit. Please note that email is the only required field.
- Click on the Upload button on the Exclude contacts line
- Select your CSV file and click Open
- You will be presented with a summary
- How many contacts were uploaded
- How many were already in the excluded list
- How many failed to upload (likely due to invalid email or file corruption)
- Click Continue to finish. Your CSV will be available for download for future reference.
Excluded contacts take effect immediately and will not be mailed from any campaigns in the future. Please note that these contacts may have been emailed in the past and will still show in all campaign reports.