All email sent from Autoklose uses lists or data to automatically send to. These lists typically contain first and last name and email but can contain any number or arbitrary fields like job title, company, city, state or the like.
Data is not always perfect and the fields here allow you to set default values to replace your missing data with. For example, if you set the default value of First Name to "there" and your contact list is missing the first name, it will be replaced with "there" in your campaign copy.
- Log into Autoklose with your account
- Click on Your Name at the top right and click on Settings
- Click on the Email Placeholders tab
- You can set the following default values:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Click Save to update or Cancel to discard changes.
Not all fields are mandatory on this screen but you should set all of them. They will be used only in instances where Autoklose encounters blank data and will make your emails much more natural.