The Autoklose Zapier integration requires a free version of Zapier Account and any paid version of Autoklose account.
Zapier accounts have free and paid plans – see the Zapier Pricing page for more info.
Sign up for a Zapier account
- Go to the Zapier website
- Select the Sign Up for Free button or enter info in the form.
Or log into your existing Zapier account.
Setup and Configuration
Autoklose and Zapier work together using Zaps. Zaps are managed in Zapier. Zaps receive your data from Autoklose and send it on to another service. Create multiple Zaps to integrate with multiple services.
Configuring a Zap
Here is a quick overview on configuring a Zap:
Generate your API Token: Use Autoklose account to create a new API Tolken so you can authenticate with Zapier
Start a Zap: Use your Zapier account to create a new Zap
Finalize your Zap: Finish configuring your trigger and action, (optional) filters and data. Test using the sample data, then activate your Zap.
On-screen instructions provide assistance. If needed, more detailed instructions for each of the three steps are below.
Step 1: Generate your API Token
Please generate your API Token to connect Autoklose to Zapier:
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on Integrations.
- On Integrations under Zapier Integration heading please click Generate.
- Please copy your API Tolken.
Step 2: Start a Zap
To get started, we recommend using one of the recommended Zaps. A recommended Zap is typically quicker than hand-crafting your own from scratch. If you would like to create your own, please do the following:
From your Zapier Dashboard, set up a new Zap:
- Set Trigger: Click the Create a new Zap button. In the Trigger Service dropdown, choose Autoklose, and choose a trigger using the additional dropdown – for example, "New Email Reply"
- Set Action: In the Action Service dropdown, choose a service to send your Autoklose data to. In the Action dropdown, choose your desired action and click Continue.
Step 3: Finalize Your Zap
Back on your new Zap screen on Zapier.com:
- Continue: Click the big orange I’ve followed the instructions, Continue button.
- Configure your Action: Configure what happens in service you are sending to. Follow the on screen instructions, and when you have finished click Continue.
- Filters: Create an optional Filter if you want to fine tune when your Zap fires.
- Configure Data: You have specified where your data goes and when, now you need to specify the Autoklose recipient information that gets sent. Fill out the available data fields with a combination of your own text and data fields (click the field insert button at the top right of the box to add fields). When you have finished this step, click Continue.
- Test: Try out your Zap using the sample/test data shown next to your fields. When you have finished this step, click Continue.
- Name Your Zap: Give your Zap a name. You may find it easiest to use the same Title/Name given to the corresponding Feed.
- Make it Live: Click the Make Zap Live button.
When your Autoklose trigger fires, data will be sent to your Zap to be processed.
This Zap can be configured with the following Triggers:
Campaign Link Visited
Triggers when a user clicks a link in a campaign email.
New Email Open
Triggers when a campaign email is opened.
New Email Reply
Triggers when a user replies to a campaign email.
This Zap can be configured with the following Actions:
Pause Campaign Recipient
Pauses all email sent to a given campaign recipient.
Add Recipient to Do Not Email List
Adds a new recipient to a Do Not Email list. This recipient will never be emailed by Autoklose again.
Can I add multiple Autoklose installations to my Zapier account?
Yes you can!
Is my data secure?
The extension always sends your Autoklose data to Zapier over an encrypted HTTPS connection, which ensures the connection between your Autoklose installation and Zapier is secure.