The time zone is used by our SmartSend feature to send email campaigns.
You can configure the allowed times of the day during which Autoklose will send emails for each campaign. All of the times are calculated based on this timezone you set inside the account settings.
You can change it at any time but please note that all of your active campaigns will automatically send emails during the new time intervals.
To change your time zone follow the steps:
- Log into Autoklose with your account.
- Click on Your Name at the top right and click on Settings.
- Click on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the Change Time Zone button within the Time Zone field.
- Please select the time zone you would like to use. This is normally the time zone you are in. Sometimes, you want to select a different timezone: for example, if you are located in Europe but want to sent emails to the USA 9 am-5 pm Eastern Time (New York) then chose EST timezone.
- Click on Save to confirm changes or Cancel to discard them.
Please note that timezone changes take effect immediately and all of the current active campaigns will recalculate the sending times immediately.
If you wish to avoid this, you can configure a different timezone for each campaign in particular- this way your campaign will send the emails out depending on the assigned campaign timezone and the system will ignore the timezone settings from your account.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.