When a contact unsubscribes through an unsubscribe link or responds with “do not email”, they’re automatically transferred to the "do not email" list which applies to all your campaigns.
If you want to undo this change and bring the contact back to the “Send list”:
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on the “Contacts” option on the left hand side.
- Click "Filter".
- In the first field on the left called "Status" (All Statuses) select "Do not email".
- Check the box next to a recipient from a "Do not email" list that you wish to remove from a "Do not email" list.
- The click the button on top "Remove from a Do not email list".
This video might be useful, too:
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.