It’s possible to use your alias.
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on your image at the top-right corner of the main page.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “E-mail Settings” tab.
- Scroll down and find the “Sending from E-mail” section.
- Click on the “Change” button on the right.
- Enter your alias in the “Sending from” box.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Just bear in mind that certain email providers consider aliasing as spam.
For now, you can use an alias only to send an email, but replies will still go to your primary email account. Otherwise, we won't be able to provide you with the accurate email statistics as we don't have access to that other account.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.