It’s possible to use your alias.
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on your image at the top-right corner of the main page.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “E-mail Settings” tab.
- Scroll down and find the “Sending from E-mail” section.
- Click on the “Change” button on the right.
- Enter your alias in the “Sending from” box.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Just bear in mind that certain email providers consider aliasing as spam.
For now, you can use an alias only to send an email, but replies will still go to your primary email account. Otherwise, we won't be able to provide you with the accurate email statistics as we don't have access to that other account.