From time to time you just have to remove contacts from a campaign manually.
Common use cases are:
- The same prospect replied back to your campaign using a different email, so you have to manually remove them from receiving additional follow-ups;
- A prospect replied back using a social network;
- A prospect is not a fit anymore, etc...
We get it!
And there is a quick and easy solution. Follow these steps or watch a video bellow:
- Log into your Autoklose
- Go to your Campaigns tab
- Select a particular campaign from which you want to remove a prospect (the status/state of the campaign doesn't matter / if it's active or paused or draft)
- Click on recipients tab and select the contact you want to remove as shown in the screenshot below:
Watch a quick video:
What if you do not know, which campaign they belong to?
Then do this:
- Go to your Autoklose contacts
- Search by name or email whatever is available to you
- Click on the person to see which campaigns they belong to
- And either put them to a do not email list or follow the process mentioned in the video.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to initiate a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, do not forget to join our 12k + strong community on LinkedIn.