Autoklose can connect and send email from your Microsoft Office365 email accounts. In order to allow Autoklose to connect to your account, please connect it:
- Log into Autoklose with your account
- Click on Your Name at the top right and click on Settings
- Click on the E-mail Settings tab
- Click on the Connect email account button
- Click on Connect Office365 Account
- Choose the account you want to connect and give Autoklose system permission to send your behalf.
If you're an Office 365 user and want to send attachments in your emails, please note that Office 365 has limitations on that end.
For OAuth connections, there's a limit set to 3MB for the file size.
If you want to avoid this limitation you can connect to your account using IMAP and SMTP.
- Choose the Third Party Provider connection option.
- Fill out your E-mail address and your password for your Office365 account. Leave the rest of the settings default unless Microsoft support has specifically asked you to change them.
- Click Save to connect or Cancel to discard changes. Please note that it will take up to 3 minutes to connect to your account. If there are any errors they will be clearly displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Now that your account is connected you can start your first campaign.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to initiate a live chat.
Happy klosing! :)
Your autoklose.com team!
— — —
To learn about sales, customer acquisition, business strategy, and more, read our 50,000 subscribers strong blog.
Join over 10,000 followers on LinkedIn, to learn just released success stories from around the world of business.