The time zone is used by our SmartSend feature to send email campaigns.
You can configure the allowed times of the day during which Autoklose will send emails for each campaign. All of the times are calculated based on this timezone.
You can change it at any time but please note that all of your active campaigns will automatically send emails during the new time intervals.
To change click here or follow the steps:
- Log into Autoklose with your account.
- Click on Your Name at the top right and click on Settings.
- Click on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the Change button next to the Time Zone field.
- Please select the time zone you would like to use. This is normally the time zone you are in. Sometimes, you want to select a different timezone: for example, if you are located in Europe but want to sent emails to USA 9am-5pm Eastern Time (New York) then chose EST timezone.
- Click on Save to confirm changes or Cancel to discard them.
Please note that timezone changes take effect immediately and all of the current active campaigns will recalculate the sending times immediately.