Autoklose currently does not have a formal A/B test feature.
But let's be creative here as A/B testing is crucial for the success of your sales email efforts.
You can, for example, start two identical campaigns with different subject lines, CTAs (Call-to-Action), or copy. After they’re finished, compare the numbers in reports and see which one performed better.
To see the numbers and analytics:
- Log into your Autoklose account.
- Click on the “Campaigns” button on the left.
- You can find the metrics for each campaign under the “Lead number” and “Opened/Replied” tabs in the main window.
3 Important Rules To Remember When Split Testing Emails:
1. What one thing am I testing?
It’s best to test just one thing at a time to understand the real impact.
2. Do I have enough data to know the result is meaningful?
You want to make sure your results are as close to "statistically significant" as possible.
Aim for a minimum of 100 emails, 50 get A version, 50 get B version.
3. What is the measure of success?
You have three options that we measure for in Autoklose:
A. Open Rate: Which email variation was opened by the most people?
B. Reply Rate: Which email variation did more people reply to?
C. Click-Through Rate: Which email variation was more effective at getting people to click?